storyline: (much like se7en, the movie) there’s a killer who kills following the seven deadly sins. two detectives try to find the connection between the killer and the seven people — and yes, unlike the movie, there will be a connection between all characters (which is going to be hella hard to write but i’m going to try my best)
i have ten profiles in my ask so far, so those will be the main ten characters. anyone else will kinda be side characters (?)
ALL CHARACTER PROFILES / PLOT ETC ETC WILL BE POSTED ON
its my brother’s 18th birthday in a few hours and my dad just grabbed him by the shoulders and said “listen son. tomorrow, you can be legally tried as an adult for first-degree murder, so if you need to kill anybody, go do it now”
[10:06:25 PM] geese: we should make serious ones [10:06:28 PM] geese: add each other [10:06:34 PM] geese: and send jokes [10:06:41 PM] geese: but in formal language [10:06:53 PM] geese: “You, my fellow, have a quite interesting rear.” [10:07:01 PM] geese: (dat ass)
1. push yourself to get up before the rest of the world - start with 7am, then 6am, then 5:30am. go to the nearest hill with a big coat and a scarf and watch the sun rise.
2. push yourself to fall asleep earlier - start with 11pm, then 10pm, then 9pm. wake up in the morning feeling re-energized and comfortable.
3. get into the habit of cooking yourself a beautiful breakfast. fry tomatoes and mushrooms in real butter and garlic, fry an egg, slice up a fresh avocado and squirt way too much lemon on it. sit and eat it and do nothing else.
4. stretch. start by reaching for the sky as hard as you can, then trying to touch your toes. roll your head. stretch your fingers. stretch everything.
5. buy a 1L water bottle. start with pushing yourself to drink the whole thing in a day, then try drinking it twice.
6. buy a beautiful diary and a beautiful black pen. write down everything you do, including dinner dates, appointments, assignments, coffees, what you need to do that day. no detail is too small.
7. strip your bed of your sheets and empty your underwear draw into the washing machine. put a massive scoop of scented fabric softener in there and wash. make your bed in full.
8. organise your room. fold all your clothes (and bag what you don’t want), clean your mirror, your laptop, vacuum the floor. light a beautiful candle.
9. have a luxurious shower with your favourite music playing. wash your hair, scrub your body, brush your teeth. lather your whole body in moisturiser, get familiar with the part between your toes, your inner thighs, the back of your neck.
10. push yourself to go for a walk. take your headphones, go to the beach and walk. smile at strangers walking the other way and be surprised how many smile back. bring your dog and observe the dog’s behaviour. realise you can learn from your dog.
11. message old friends with personal jokes. reminisce. suggest a catch up soon, even if you don’t follow through. push yourself to follow through.
13. think long and hard about what interests you. crime? sex? boarding school? long-forgotten romance etiquette? find a book about it and read it. there is a book about literally everything.
14. become the person you would ideally fall in love with. let cars merge into your lane when driving. pay double for parking tickets and leave a second one in the machine. stick your tongue out at babies. compliment people on their cute clothes. challenge yourself to not ridicule anyone for a whole day. then two. then a week. walk with a straight posture. look people in the eye. ask people about their story. talk to acquaintances so they become friends.
15. lie in the sunshine. daydream about the life you would lead if failure wasn’t a thing. open your eyes. take small steps to make it happen for you.
chikokuda said: levi works there and eren comes in once a week. eren is friendly with him. they get closer but levi pushes him away. levi waits to see him every week. he comes back for months and months. suddenly eren stops coming. months later he comes back with a girl. then his fiance. then his wife. then his child. then his family.